Thursday, November 12, 2009

Setting Goals

So recently I've decided to no longer feel helpless. Since I was young I always had an entrepreneurial spark. I operated under the assumption with enough hard work I could make my dreams true. Then today I realized, no one has dreams just come true, or happen-you earn them. So at this point, the one thought that encourages me is maybe someday I will be at the point in my career where I am self-sufficient, and people seek me out for my ideas. For now all I can do is learn and put myself out there. So I think a short term goal will help me work towards long term goals.

1. Finish the book The long Tail
2. Prepare a short presentation
3. Present it at Ithaca College (my old college) to student who can learn from my experiences

This post is random (I know no one is reading however), so it's fine.

I read in one book today "Ignore Everybody" two quote which resonated with me: (1)"
Never com­pare your inside with some­body else’s outside" and (2) "When your dreams become rea­lity, they are no lon­ger your dreams".

Think about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment