Friday, October 8, 2010

Do it For Yourself: Forget everyone else

One thing has driven me my whole life, and caused a considerable amount of anxeity: What do/will other people think about me? When this thought process occupies much of your waking hours, it takes a toll on your self-confidence. You try to build confidence, but there is always a wrecking ball knocking down what you've spent so much time trying to build up-self confidence.

So rather than try to make this project into something that tries to get that recognition from others (which is where I think I was going, even if subconsciously), I just want to let this space be a place where I can gain inspiration and learn. Things seems to work best when we just relax and go with the flow per se (as long as that stream flows down a tributary of your choosing).

No comments:

Post a Comment