Friday, September 10, 2010

Thought-Leaders

Lately, I have been reading/studying certain inspiring business manifesto's at ChangeThis. My favorites are The Bootstrapper's Bible and 25 Ways to Distinguish Yourself.

These manifesto's are written by thought-leaders whom offer considerable knowledge and insight. It's the perfect foundation on which I can build my education. We should all have manifesto's, if even for ourselves. Something tangible, evidence of what we value, and an anchor when things become uncertain.

Education is not a solitary process, it takes collaboration and exchange of ideas. So in connection with my Building Blocks post, I am in the process of engaging thought-leaders to teach a mini-course, either in the form of a one-time/recurring guest blog posts on a subject of their expertise.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I came across your blog coz I saw you got featured in Rajesh Setty's blog. Now, I don't write emails (comments, for that matter) as good as you, but I am really curious about the person behind this great blog! If you can post more information in the about page, people will greatly appreciate that,& the greater chance of people coming back to your blog =)

    ReplyDelete